The new concept of safe food
1, free food
Pollution-free food refers to the origin of the ecological environment clean, the content of harmful substances control within the prescribed standards in accordance with the technical operation of production, by an authorized departmental examination and approval, allowing the use of pollution-free logo food. Free food to focus on product safety and quality standard requirements are not high, involved in is not suitable for China's current level of development of agricultural production and domestic consumer demand, for most producers to achieve this requirement is not difficult. Contemporary agricultural production needs from general agricultural products to the pollution-free agricultural products, the development of green food or organic food, green food jumper between the pollution-free food and organic food, pollution-free food is the early stage of development of green food, organic food is higher quality green food.
2, green food
Green Food concept is our country, that follow the principles of sustainable development in accordance with the specific mode of production, production, certification, licensing, pollution-free green food logo safe, high quality, nutritious food by the specialized agencies. Things related to international and environmental protection are often dubbed the "green" to a more prominent type of food from a good ecological environment, and therefore named the green food.
Clean, safe, high-quality, nutritional characteristics of green food. Non-polluting means green food production, processing, through close monitoring, control and prevention of pesticide residues, radioactive substances, heavy metals, harmful bacteria and other pollution of all aspects of food production to ensure that the clean green food products.
In order to meet China's domestic consumer demand and the level of development of agricultural production and international market competition, since 1996, for examination and approval process will distinguish between Grade AA and Grade A green food. A class food to the required standards origin refers to the ecological quality of the environment, to allow limited use of the limited chemical compounds in the production process, the specific operational procedures for production, processing, product quality and packaging has been tested and tested to meet specific standards and by the specialized agencies, licensed Class A green flag products. AA grade green food to meet the required standards of origin means the quality of the environment, the production process does not use any harmful chemical compounds, the specific operational procedures for the production, processing, product quality and packaging by the testing, inspection and meet certain criteria, and specifically The agency, permission to use the AA grade green food logo on the product. AA grade green food standards has reached the basic requirements of organic food even more than the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements.
3, the organic food
Organic food is generally accepted terminologies, the term came from the British and French Organic Food interpreter, in other languages, also called ecological or biological food. Here talking about "organic" is not a chemical on the concept. International Federation of Organic Federation of Agriculture Movements (IFOAM) defines organic food: the cultivation of organic food standards and the norms of production and processing technology and production, organic food certification organization certification and the issuance of the certificate of all the food and agricultural products. The definition of organic food certification standards of the State Environmental Protection Administration Organic Food Development Center (OFDC) is: from the organic agricultural production systems, according to certified organic standards of production, processing, and independent organic food certification bodies, agricultural products and processed products and so on. Including grain, vegetables, fruits, dairy products, livestock products, honey, aquatic products, spices and so on. Organic food and pollution-free and green food, the most significant difference is that the former absolute prohibition of the use of pesticides, fertilizers, herbicides, synthetic colors, hormones and other synthetic substances in its production and processing, which allows limited use of these substances. Therefore, the production of organic food than other foods is much more difficult, the need to establish a new production system, the use of alternative technologies.
4, green pollution-free food
Pollution-free green food is from clean ecological environment, production and environmental protection, content of harmful substances is controlled within a certain range, and the specialized agencies certified a class of non-polluting, safe food generally referred to, which includes free food, green food and organic food.
Green pollution-free food awareness to pay attention to the following questions:
(1) may not be the green pollution-free food is not necessarily green color, green color of the food is green pollution-free food, green refers to things related to environmental protection, such as Greenpeace, green barriers and green refrigerators.
(2) pollution-free is a relative concept, the food contained the substance is harmful are relative terms, have the concept of a quantity, a substance up to a certain amount will be harmful only cause of food pollution, as long as the harmful The matter content is controlled within the range of the standard requirements is likely to be the green pollution-free food.
(3) is not only remote, pollution-free areas to engage in pollution-free green food production, in the suburbs of big cities, as long as the pollutants in the environment does not exceed the scope of the standard requirements of the green pollution-free food production, lessening the the role of agricultural chemicals, pollution, the more important environmental significance in the developed regions.
(4) is not closed, backward and remote mountainous areas and areas not affected by human activities, the local production of food must be the green pollution-free food, and sometimes contains natural harmful substances in the atmosphere, soil or rivers of these areas .
(5) of wild, natural food, such as wild vegetables, wild fruits, etc. can not be counted as green pollution-free food, and sometimes contain excessive levels of pollutants in these wild food or their living environment is not green pollution-free food to go through the specialized agencies certified.