Chinese food history of the development
A. The earliest Youchaoshi (Paleolithic): when people do not understand to make fire and cooked food. The food situation is nascent and does not belong to the food culture.
Two. Suiren: fire by rubbing sticks, from cooked food to enter the era of stone cooking. Cooking methods: ① The artillery fire drill so that the flesh and burnt; ② burning: burning after the mud wrap; ③ The stone mortar filled with water, food, boiled food with a hot stone; ④ Beichao: the stone burn heat, and then plant seeds on top of fried.
3. Fu Xi: diet, knot Reticulum education tenant fisheries, raising sacrifices to charge Paochu.
4. Rustic: "farming rather Tao, the pioneer of China's agriculture, to taste baicao, creating ancient medicine, the invention of Leisi, Christians with farming. Pottery with the first time, has cooking utensils and containers, provides the possibility for the production of fermented foods, such as wine, mince, acyl (vinegar), casein, Health, sweet wine such as. Ding is one of the earliest cooking utensils, Zhaoer because there was no stove, as well as Ge, its claw is hollow, Gui used to cook the wine.
5 Yellow Emperor: the diet of the Chinese nation, there has been improvement in the emperor stove, began as Vesta, concentrate their firepower to save fuel, speed cooked food, while widely used in the Qin and Han dynasties, was the kettle, the tall stove gradually withdraw from the stage of history. "steaming valley for drinking, cooking Valley porridge for the first time the difference between foods due to cooking methods, steamer invented, called the caldron. Steamed Salt Huang Dichen child places Sabouraud invention, since not only know how to cook also know how to tune, beneficial human health.
6. Zhou and Qin periods: the forming of the Chinese food culture period, the staple food grain and vegetables. Spring and Autumn Period, the self-produced grain dishes sparse basic have, but the structure is different now, was as early as Tian operations are: millet, and (most important), millet, also known as millet, a long time dominated for the grain long good millet boutique called Liang also known as yellow beam. Millet, is the rhubarb Nianmi after millet, also known as millet threshing millet. Wheat, barley. Beans, beans, mainly soybeans, black beans. Ma, that is pockmarked. Beans and hemp are the people poor food, hemp also known as Ju. The South as well as rice, ancient rice is glutinous rice, ordinary rice is japonica kaoliang weeks after the Central Plains began Introduced rice is a refined grains, more valuable. Wild rice is the seed of an aquatic plant wild rice stem, black, called eagle HU rice, especially creamy, and porcelain pieces together on the bottle of rubbing to the threshing.
7. Han Dynasty: Chinese food culture and rich period, due to the cultural exchanges between Han Chinese and Western (Western) diet, the introduction of the pomegranate, sesame seeds, grapes, nuts (walnuts), watermelon, melon, cucumber, spinach, carrots, fennel, celery, strictosidine lentils, alfalfa (mainly used for horse grain), lettuce, green onions, garlic, also passed a number of cooking methods, such as fried cake, Hu cake fried sesame, also known as the furnace radius. King of Huainan, Liu An Faming tofu, beans nutrition digestion, inexpensive, can make many kinds of dishes, tofu workshop there on a large stone relief in the Han tombs discovered in Henan Province in 1960 Mixian stone. Eastern Han Dynasty invented the vegetable oil. Before use animal fat, called fat, animal fat with an angular called fat angle, such as dogs, called cream. Fat harder, than the thin and soft cream, vegetable oil, almond oil, Chennai real oil, sesame oil, but it is rare, Northern and Southern varieties of vegetable oil after the price is cheap.
8. Tang and Song dynasties: the peak of the food culture, finicky. "Plain steamed Sound Department, neglect Sichuan diagram sample", the most representative of the burning tail feast.
9. Ming and Qing Dynasties: The food culture is another peak in the Tang and Song Sisu continue and develop, while mixed with the characteristics of Manchuria and Mongolia, the diet has changed a lot, the staple food: wild rice has been completely eliminated, pock exit staple food ranks change oil extraction, the beans material is no longer the staple food, into dishes, the proportion of wheat of the northern Yellow River Basin convergence increases, the surface to become the staple food of northern China after the Song, Ming Dynasty, another large-scale introduction of potato, sweet potato, vegetable cultivation to achieve more high standards, become the main dishes. Meat: the artificial and the keeper of the livestock and poultry meat the main source. The Feast represents the highest level of food culture in the Qing Dynasty.